How to Get Your Orders
In order to continue to provide you with excellent service while maintaining responsible health and safety standards, all Kendall Electric and Galloup locations will begin Curbside Pickup Only at our counters, effective Monday, March 23rd. As always, delivery options are still being offered.
Place your order
• Over the phone
• Via email
• Online/Mobile App—shop.kendallelectric.com or shop.galloup.com
A team member will review and process the order.
You will receive notification of when your order is available for pick up. For urgent orders, please contact your local Kendall Electric or Galloup branch.
Upon arrival, please call the location’s main number. A team member will deliver your order to your vehicle and collect payment at that time, if required.
The well-being of our Owner-Associates, customers, and communities is of the utmost importance. This simple new process will help ensure we continue to support you in these rapidly evolving times. We appreciate your understanding and the continued opportunity to serve you and your business.
Business Continuity Response to COVID-19:
The Kendall Group Designated as Essential to Critical Infrastructure
March 23, 2020
On behalf of the Owner-Associates at The Kendall Group, I want to thank our customers, suppliers, and vendor representatives for their patience as Kendall has implemented new processes to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As many communities move into a "shelter in place" or "stay-at-home" phase, I want to update you on our response and ability to continue to serve essential businesses in our communities.
- Our customers, including those in the food production, healthcare, water/wastewater, defense, and pharmaceutical industries, are critical to our country's infrastructure. Given the critical nature of the products we provide, we will continue to operate as members of the Essential Business community as designated by the US Department of Homeland Security.
- We are still here to serve you! Kendall Owner-Associates are working diligently to staff our counters, which are open, but are operating on a curbside pickup model. Kendall's online shopping site is open around the clock, and our stores will deliver or ship your orders as requested. In addition, Kendall has been closely monitoring our supply chain, and we continue to have substantial inventory in our warehouses and distribution centers, which remain fully operational.
- Our internal COVID-19 taskforce is comprised of leaders from across the organization. This team is meeting daily to evaluate the rapidly evolving situation. Communication protocols are in place across our locations to ensure we comply with local, state, and federal guidelines. To that effort, we continue to evaluate how to reduce activities in our locations, while still ensuring that our business is up and running in support of our customers. Our actions thus far include:
- Encouraging Owner-Associates who can work remotely to do so.
- Delay in-person, non-mandatory activities until the resumption of normal operations.
- Continue to implement strategies to reduce the likelihood of spreading the virus per CDC guidelines.
Whether in the office or working remotely, our teams remain committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates regarding our operations and supply chain as needed. We are here to support our customers and supplier partners as we all navigate these challenging times together. As things continue to evolve, we will communicate any further impact that may arise. If you need additional assistance, please contact your local Kendall Group branch today.
Thank you for your continued support,
Download March 23 Essential Service Statement
March 13 Statement from Kendall Group on COVID-19